Finally!!!

 yooo, like... wtf, yo. I finally did that shit. Who would've thought that my next blog post would be two freaking years later, that's super nuts. but, yeah, wow.. like, I'm so happy!!! because I finally got "BBO (BAD BITCHES ONLY)" on the fucking way, in the fucking stores. first two songs dropping Sept 15th!! like, yeah, yo. I'm tf hype. and I couldn't have done it all without my love. s/o to my mannn. MY MAN, MY MANNN, tf. lmaoooo like, nah, but forreall, this man takes such great care of me and loves me like none other. we've literally been through absolutely everything together, and together we're unstoppable, bby! and thus, Carthon Studios was born!!! we're such a dream team. I'm so excited to start this new business venture with him and grow together. "we 'gon get rich to'gevvaaa" (insider) LOL, but okay, yeah, it's been a long, mf time coming but I'm happy and I feel so blessed and I feel so grateful to be so whole and to just be me. I'm so talented, and I promise I'm a get paid from each and every one, okay. lol, like, yeah, it's just time! and it's been time but now just feels... right. now just feels... real. now is all we have at the end of the day so I'm giving it all I got with all I have because like my favorite lor tiky tok video says "everything that I need, I already have. everything that I have, is all that I need. anything I desire, I will receive, because my reality is created by me." I truly live and love this mantra. Still out here telling people to know themselves, so they can truly love themselves to truly, unapologetically be themselves... that's law. but yeah, I know the millions of dollars are falling right in my lap. I know the love is pouring in constantly and I know I was made for this rap shit.. this music shit... this art shit. I am Art. and this is my breakthrough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Goddess of Love

Look How Far I've Come