Look How Far I've Come

Wow, what the fuck. lol, Look how far I've come. Since my last post, freaking three years ago (don't judge me, I'm doing better starting today 😂) I've dropped two videos, two mixtapes, four singles, rey drop another tape any second now 😅 anddd, besides the music I've gotten my MBA, learned a ton of crazy (but necessary) lessons, moved from my hometown to another state, currently maintaining 6 beautiful brands and just found overall, what feels like, never ending peace. I told my producer like, nigga, this almost too much peace 😂 But I wouldn't have it any other way. I saw a lot of bullshit over the years but I choose to remain focused on the positives and what is working instead of what may seem to need a bit of restructuring. Notice I didn't say what's not working, I'm not the type to give up. If I say it's going to happen, it's going to happen, just whenever God permits. I've learned to count my failures as wins too because when you fail you win by learning what not to do. So next time you're better than the last and you'll definitely get a better result than you did before. That literally goes for anything, relationships, career moves, all that shit. I also learned that energy is the key. The fucking key to everything. What you put in is literally what you get out. If you feel good about it, good shit will come from it. If you feel bad about it, bad shit will come from it. It's that fucking simple. And it really drives me nuts to be around people who would rather point out thorns as if the rose hadn't bloomed. That shit is fucking annoying and it honestly makes me so angry when they put it in context to MY life because I really don't care that you want to be the devil's advocate (and why would you wanna be the devil's any got damn thing) because my life is MINE and the experiences I choose is also MY decision. In other words, it doesn't matter what the fuck you say, If I want to do that shit, I fucking am and you rey fucking watch me 😂 the fuck, straight like that. But anywayyy, this journey... it's crazy I've come so far but I feel like shit really, really just begun. I'm stoked to be where I am, I love my new home in this new place with this new atmosphere. Man, the air in Baltimore is h e a v y. I love my city, but the collective energy there needs spiritual cleansing. It's too much negativity that lives and THRIVES there but anyway, that's enough about that. lol Just happy to be in a place where I know shit is going far as hell. All that I wish for or ever wished for is already here and I'm literally just waking up to it and getting to walk in it everyday and damn, it feels amazing. Damn, I feel amazing. And I'm taking it all the way. 💘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Goddess of Love

Finally!!!