The Goddess of Love

What does that mean? That means I'm ruled by love. I move with love. I do with love. I am love. Life is better when you choose to love. Spite and pettiness cause negativity that taints YOUR energy. And karma is real. So why on Earth would you want to be any other way? By no means am I a role model, but I think people could take a page out of my book when it comes to being a honest and genuine person. Some people are so miserable that they don't even recognize how their trash ways affect others, but most importantly, themselves. Everything we say; everything we do are reflections of ourselves. Whom and how you hurt, it darkens that person's aura just as much as it subconsciously darkens yours. We didn't decide to be here. We didn't ask for the life we were given. But our mothers chose to bring us into this world. This fucked up fucking world. And we're all just lost in it... So if you could be one tiny light in the middle of the forest, well... wouldn't you want to be? Wouldn't you want to know that you've left people better than you found them? Wouldn't you want to know that no matter how fucked up, AT THE VERY LEAST, you've decided to be something more... loving? You'll never see me hurt a person on purpose. You'll never see me not taking accountability for my actions and you'll never see me not apologizing when I know I'm wrong. I am not perfect. Neither are you, bitch. 

So get it together. 

Be the light. Be the love. Not the leach.💘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look How Far I've Come

Finally!!!