I'm Gonna Make This Quick.... (hopefully LOL)

 ...'Cuz, #wtf iz LYFE rn, bro?? LMFAO...


    I truly cannot fathom what the fuck may have happened in "SOCIETY" but nigga, this aint it. LMFAO. I truly think the world (this world anyway) has completely lost their goddamn mindz. LMFAO, I just can NOT come to ANY other logical CONCLUSION besides people are evil and they FAWKINGGG want to b. LMFAO, iz pretty SICKENING to $ee how people are so willing to do the ABSOLUTE most to hurt another being... nigga, yaw have lost ur damn wayz, 'n LUCKILY just by WATCHING a REAL NIGGA like meee, LOL, yaw can $ee it aint nothing teww ittt, but to deww it, ard? LOL, ard. BET...


LYFE is literally what all 'da 'lor stupid $ongs say... lol (I was gonna type with sense, but eh, 'diss iz more me, CHILL on me, jus ROLL w/ IT <3 ) 

  • LYFE iz but a DREAM <3
  • LYFE iz what YUUU MAKE IT <3
  • LYFE iz FULL OF TWISTS 'n TURNS <3
  • Ur ALWAYS right where UR SUPPOSED TO B <3
  • F.I.N.A.O (FAILURE IZ NOT AN OPTION! [nigga, mayb it iz 4'u, but not big 'x $horty])
  • PPPPP (PREPARATION-PREVENTS-PISS-POOR-PERFORMANCE [y i got 2'DEGREES, lmao])
  • CREDENTIALS = ACCESS;     FUNDS = AVAILABILITY 
    • (2'U nigga, LOL cannn u AFFORD it on PAPER? #great if u got 'da ACTUAL CASH 2'iz urz)
    • (R u QUALIFIED on PAPER? #great, 2'many random DENIALS = DISCRIMINATION, $o,  SUE.. lmao, LYFE iz Simple yo.. u jus gott know AWLLL 'da BLACK'n'WHITE $hit.. literally, lol)
iz a rzn I moved here... to ATLANTA, 'n nigga, I'm $ure it iz already WRITTEN, but nigga by GOD helloooo.... LMFAOOOOO; smh... We make PLANS 'n God? He b LAUGHING lol, real hard... uhm, but I'm $ure some $hit gets to rock. 'cuz huh? niggas 'rey do wut now?! LOL, uh... 'okae :(    Let's $ee how 'datt goez... LOL. Like, LESSONS alwayz have to b LEARNED. imz not no TEACHER 'thoooo. LOLLLL.

Yo, I SERIOUSLY 'n WHOLE-HEARTEDLY b 'CHILLENN... #hard LMFAO. All iiiii ever want to do.. iz $moke a 'lor bit (emphasis on 'lor, smh. I knu sumn was wrong, but I never would've thought iz my favorite $tress reliever?? smh) and make some goddamn ART, nigga... imz just 'da 'lor $toop (totally waz a $tep, LMFAO) kid 'datt left 'da damn $toop. damn, i thought niggas might try get me 'outta 'dereeee in BALTIMORE, hm.. wonder y 'da HELL I THOUGHT THAT!!! but n.e.wayzzz..... 'cuz niggas totally got me 'outta 'dere, LOLLLL wtffff, but BYE i am HIGH AND ALIVE!!! as i type, LMFAO. $o huh? Who did wut?! LOL, k..

N.E.WAYZ... Life iz nottt, NOT, NAUGHTTT, lollll HARD at ALLLL.... iz actually 'da most $implest form of LYFE there iz (if u AS$SK MEE) but 'nah, i actually want NO ONE to ask me n.e.thing, ever again in LYFE... better hope I get a JOB MANAGING a $tore at THE MALL, 'cuz uh.. I aint got NOOO ENERGY for N.E.1 other than MY$ELF, my 'muva $queakyyy, 'n biggg $exyy. LISTEN!!! lmaooo, i was goddamn serious when I $aid 'datt.. niggas r WILD... 

THANK GOD I'M NATIVE AMERICAN INDIAN AND WHITE!!!!
yaws tf stupid 'tho... LMFAO (:

-CHoi! <3 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look How Far I've Come

The Goddess of Love

Finally!!!